The website-security.info site started as a sharing point for experts. In the beginning topics concerning website and server security were discussed such as:
- How to keep your site and server secure;
- How to clean your site after it has been hacked / defaced;
- Interesting code in PHP, Perl, MySQL or Linux scripts for the everyday routines;
- General Linux practices and recipees;
- Anything concerned with managing IT environments, Open Source and Linux servers...
Later on, we decided to offer more than just advices. We started consulting clients and work on projects with them. We feel that our expertise is unique and proven in some the most demanding environments - large web hosting companies, large-scale sites under heavy load, secure environments for the payment industry and many more.
In our work we're lead by the principle that things have to be done always up to the best standards. The long term results speak for our success and strength. It's always very tempting to find a fast, short-term solution with immediate effect. Unfortunately, this ultimately pays back and proves to be more expensive and brings additional troubles.
To get in touch with us and learn more about how we can help you please use our contact page or send us an email directly to [email protected]
blog comments powered by Disqus