My name is Anatoliy Dimitrov and I am a devoted open source evangelist. I am particularly interested in website security and that's why I have created this website. Here I am sharing my professional experience from my work in ISPs, web hosting companies, payment processors and IT giants.
Some of the topics I am covering are:
- How to keep your site, web, application and database server secure;
- How to clean your site after it has been hacked / defaced;
- Interesting code in PHP, Java, Perl, MySQL or Linux scripts for the everyday routines;
- General Linux practices and recipes;
- Anything concerned with managing IT environments, Open Source and Linux servers...
I am always keen to learn and explore new IT technologies and techniques. This allows me always to stay on the top of the newest and best in IT.
In my work I am lead by the principle that things have to be done the right way and you have to endure the temptation of applying a temporary hack. I take pride in my work and I believe that the long term results speak for my abilities.
blog comments powered by Disqus