Linux Server Security
Linux server security is very damanding. It's much more than just regularly updating your server's software. Our services include:
- Services security - applying of best security configurations to SSHD, Apache, mail servers and any other services running on the server;
- Firewall setup - we can configure your firewall in such a way to allow only the connectivity that's needed for your server. Deny any potenial risks with unneeded outgoing connetivity and avoid exposing any service to the outside;
- Application firewalls - setup of mail, web and database firewalls to prevent any intrusion attemtps;
- Server auditing - we can provide and configure a complete auditing solution to track any activity on your server;
- Server logging - complete solutions for logging written especially for your needs. Don't waste your money on big name products that you don't understand and cannot work with;
- Secure authentication - implementation of the best and most secure ways for authorization for all services and all users;
- PCI preparation - our longterm experience with PCI requirements can help you pass the PCI certification on all levels.
Linux server security is one of the most complex and responsible IT administration tasks. Let us worry about the unlimited security threats and endless malicious attacks. Contact us for a quote now.
blog comments powered by Disqus